Hello, I am Jo!
A professional photographer who loves telling your story through my lens and capturing the small but important details of life.
Specialising in both family and branding photography, I document your story and your unique style into lasting memories.
My approach is a friendly and relaxed one, I play with your small people to help them feel at ease,
whilst having a cuppa and a chat with you, or I disappear into the background so you would forget I was there.
We will get photos you will treasure, the photos you will pass on to your children, that tell your story, and say 'this is us!'
I know of the immense joy and freedom running your own business can give you, I am a huge advocate of following your dreams,
living the life you want to live, and well, just going for it! I am a 'yes' girl for sure!
I love working with people like me, connecting with passionate entrepreneurs.
From headshots to flay lays, we will work together to create images to reflect your own unique and soulful brand.
I am a natural light photographer, armed with my camera, lens and a smile! So, no big scary equipment, not a studio light insight.
I find forced posing very uncomfortable so, we go with the flow, follow the mood and relax into the shoot.
I seek out the light and the colour in your life, see the connections between you and let your story shine through.
Other random (maybe) useful things to know about me:
- I have 3 children. Anaïs, Odile and Clément
- I teach myself the Ukulele and for a year in France (to help with my French) I learned the Clarinet too
- I own a wine bar in Woking Surrey (Cellar Magneval) with my husband
- I love wine! Which helps with the bar ;-)
- I love making and creating things including window displays for our bar
- I love to travel and have adventures
- I recently renovated our house in France with Thierry (husband) so love LOVE interiors and beautiful homes & gardens
- I am a risk taker and am continually inspired to try new things, to be creative and strive for a work life balance that makes me happy
- I love being in the great outdoors
- My children would say I am a little obsessed with plants (indoor and outdoor) so much so they always try to avert me from garden centres!
- I love good food and better company
- I am happiest with those I love and who make me smile
- I sing. Not enough anymore but maybe one day.
- I hate Olives and peanuts.
Let's get social!